Select To Get Started:
Greeneville City Schools is now offering a secure site for students (current or former) and other organizations to access transcripts, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student record orders.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript/College Admissions Packet (H.S. Transcript, Test Scores, Immunization Records)||$4.00 ea|
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
|Education Verification (delivered via E-mail)||$15.00 ea|
|High School Transcript||$20.00 ea|
|GED Information||To obtain GED records, please go to https://ged.com/|
Greeneville High School
210 Tusculum Blvd.,
Greeneville, TN 37745
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM